Sunday, November 16, 2008

New Blog Design

I've been playing around with my blog today. I haven't decided if it's staying or going. I also finally fixed my links on the side with all my favorite blogs and other links. I also made a new blog, just for recent photography things. I'll keep just family photos here and I'll put anything new I've been working on on that blog.

5 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Love the new design!!!

11:54 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Show me where you find the cute designs, ours needs an update as well!!

12:00 PM  
Blogger Steve&Gretchen said...

http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/

That is the website I used to learn how to change my blog! I can't wait to see it!

4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gretchen: The blog is nice,cute design,BUT this old lady has a hard time when it is SOOOOO busy.

I still LOVE seeing how big the boys are getting. Happy Thanksgiving.

Robin

11:25 AM  
Blogger Steve&Gretchen said...

Yes, I've been hearing that it is too busy! Ha! I know, it would be pretty for a scrapbook, but maybe not for a blog. It will probably get changed before long!

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home