Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sam is 7 months this week...

and I can't remember what it was like before we had him. Its hard to believe its been seven months since he was born! We love him so much! Something new is happening this week with him. Can you tell what it is?








His first tooth is coming through. He has been doing pretty good with it, not even that fussy. I can't wait to see a toothy smile!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, in the 4th one down he is doing the Gretchen eyebrow raise! Did you teach him that or is it an innate ability?

6:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea...what's with that eye brow thing? BOBO

7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is a Gretchen Raised eyebrow...but I KNOW I've seen Stephen make that face!

7:57 AM  
Blogger Steve&Gretchen said...

It must be an innate ability, apparently genetic on both sides!;)

11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This little guy is too cute!
Robin

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK...I've thought a lot about it and that fourth one down with the eyebrow is really Ed Asner as a baby.

BOBO

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home