Sunday, October 05, 2008

New Pictures and lots of them!

I've been slacking about blogging lately! I have a ton of new pictures but they were all on my camera, waiting to be downloaded.

Sam has a new skill, he can sit up on his own! I think it might be a little backwards in the development department, because he has been crawling for a while now, but not sitting up on his own until this week!
He's so proud of himself!


Yes, that is a pile of laundry it the background and I'm posting it on the internet, for all to see!Gabe's love for his brother has to be supervised, as evidenced here. The part that makes this hard is that Sam thinks it is hilarious when Gabe grabs him to hard or tries to wrestle him. I'll tell Gabe to stop and sometimes his answer is "But Baby Sam thinks I'm funny!" and he's right!We try to give Sam a chance to win every now and then... Also, I have seen several brother pairs at various places, including Walmart (or Walmarts, depending on where you are reading this from) in this exact same pose. Its so funny to me. I'm sure it will be less funny when mine are no longer contained by the shopping cart or baby carrier!
When he went down for his nap, his shirt was on correctly, when he came out, it was inside out and backwards. Hmmmm..... How much sleeping is taking place?Gabe is completely aware of the camera now and poses for me. It drives me nuts, because I love to catch them just playing or thinking or whatever they are doing. Its a sign that he is growing up even more! sigh. Its pretty cute though when he ask me to take a picture of him and then he wants to see it on the screen. He even has a fake smile! Its good practice for school pictures in a few years, I guess.

7 Comments:

Blogger Mitzi said...

What sweet little boys. Great job on your photos...photography slump...I don't think so! You are awesome and THEY are SO cute!

6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What cute babies!
Nana

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to have all of you here!

BOBO's KING !

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sam is such a happy baby! I love Gabe's fake smile -- I think he's going to have it down pat for school pics someday!

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, so the pic of Sam up close in his orange shirt...THAT is such a gretchen face...

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

correction, a gretchen face without hair! :)

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the new pictures. The boys get bigger all the time. What a happen family!!!!!! Robin

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home