Monday, September 01, 2008

Family Pics

I have really been wanting to get some pictures of the boys together. Anyone who has been to our house in the last ummm....... year has seen that we have a two shelves with picture frames and that most of them are empty! I'll have to keep trying because my boys are full of silliness and I can't seem to get both complete faces at the same time.


I was going to try to divide and conquer and just get them by themselves, but Sam noticed my camera and crawled over to take it from me and Gabe was on my back while I was taking Sam's pictures. I just gave up for the day.



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you got some good ones anyway! I think you have two hams on your hands. Sam is making some silly silly faces!

Aunt Ariel
I love you!

6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What BIG monkeys you have!!!!! Great pictures. But I am really missing seeing that crazy hat. robin

1:34 PM  
Blogger Mitzi said...

Love it!! How do you get your b&w's to look so good???

7:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need to put that last into a photo contest. The dark eyes of the two characters make it a great photo.

POP

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home