Friday, October 24, 2008

Pumpkin Patch 2

I love this time of year! It seems like there is so much to do for families in this area in the fall. I took the boys to another pumpkin patch, I can't remember the name of it but it was wonderful!

Both boys had fun and we got to go on a hayride and pick out a pumpkin. It was kind of an adventure with two boys and a large pumpkin and large diaper bag but we made it!

Shockingly, Gabe liked the playground equipment more than the pumpkins and had no interest in having his picture taken with them. Ha ha! Sam thought the pumpkins were okay, but he also pretty much has to go wherever I take him.

Here are just three pictures. I have lots more, but the boys are up from their naps.

Orginally, this picture has Gabe in it too, but he decided to cover his face, so I cropped him out.




3 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

The pic of you & Sam minus Gabe turned out so cute!!

5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you have been having lots of pumpkin patch fun! The orange and other fall colors really compliment the boys.

Cathy

11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, these are all good pics, but I NEED to see the pictures of Gabe and Sam in their halloween costumes!

Aunt Ariel

6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home