Sunday, November 09, 2008

Fall Fun

Here's what the Davis boys have been doing this week.
Sam looks like he is thinking in this picture, but he is actually eating a leaf that he found.

I knew this day was coming with the car, but I didn't think it would be so soon. This silliness went on for about 20 minutes until Sam got tired of it. I laughed so hard at them!
More leaf eating.
When we play outside, I put Sam in the playpen to play. He has proven he can't be trusted with leaves.


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the car picture! Looks like Mr. Toad's wild ride to me!

Ariel

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your pictures bring joy to me everyday

BOBO

8:06 AM  
Blogger Peter said...

Where are those hallowen pictures?

7:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The boys look like they LOVE to be outside. I bet Sam can find lots of great things to get to his mouth!
Robin

12:06 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

OK, Gabe was just wearing the shirt Sam is wearing a few months ago!! Funny, he is going to pass his big bro up!!

7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The car picture is so funny! Your boys are getting so big. I don't know if you have heard or not but I am pregnant with #2. Too early to know what it is; but seeing your two boys playing makes me almost want another boy over a girl!!
Kristie Vaughan Edwards

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home