Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Boys eating lunch

We just started feeding Sam some solid food this week and he loves it! He tries to grab the bowl from me the whole time I'm feeding him, so I let him have it when he is done and he tries to eat the bowl every time! So cute!



Of note, why are the boys always half-naked when I get my camera out? I'm realizing that lately they are only making it half way through the day before they get dirty. There is so much laundry in this house.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How can you help but love those half naked faces and totally naked heads.

Nana

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't tell Gabe, but Sam is definetly winning the cuteness contest in these pics! He is a funny baby!
Aunt Ariel

4:08 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I see he is eating his samwhich at the table and not on the couch!!

7:43 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

Very cute picture Gretchen! Boys defeintly get dirty so quickly...we end up changing outfits several times through the day too!
www.thepowellfamilylife.blogspot.com

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Food is sooooo good! robin

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home