Friday, October 31, 2008

An annoucement and some new pictures of the boys

I am starting a photography business! I really love photography and I've decided to take my hobby to the next level. I'm excited to be able to share my passion and help people capture their precious memories. I have a vision of where I want to be with photography and I feel that gaining more experience will help me to get there. Thank you to everyone who let me share their pictures in my portfolio!

Steve Manatt, a friend of mine has designed a website for me that you can see here. http://www.gretchendavisphotography.com/ He did a great job and was wonderful and encouraging to work with. You can see some of his other work and contact him here http://www.manattweb.com/ if you are interested in finding out more about him. My friend, Valerie Bailey helped me by writing all the copy for my website. She is wonderfully creative with her writing and can help you communicate your ideas really effectively. She also does editing along with the copy writing. If you are interested in contacting her, just let me know and I can give you her information.

I also have some new pictures of the boys. Everyday is more fun than the last at our house lately. Sam is really entertained by Gabe and they "play" together really well, with just a few reminders to be gentle to Sam every 3-5 minutes. :) Here are some recent pictures of them.

This is a cute one I thought of Sam from the pumpkin patch the second time. He looks a little bored in his stroller. If only his mean mom would let him get out and eat dirt and whatever else he could find.

Sam was totally done with the pumpkin patch at this point. The pacifier is just barely helping.

Here's an example of how Gabe and Sam play. Gabe forced Sam to wear these glasses and after the initial struggle, they both thought it was funny. I have another one of Gabe putting the glasses on Sam, and then one of him unbuttoning his shirt, but now I can't find it.

Sam is really into food, and he loves to feed himself. So far he has eaten veggie puffs, cheerios and few other things that were behind my back.














Gabe has been lining up his toys and then telling them things lately. Here is a group he was saying "hey guys! Listen!" followed by gibber jabber. You might see someone familiar there on the left side. Also pictured are "the two boys" Which is the GIRL in the orange shirt and green sunglasses and the GIRL pilot with red hair. Stephen and I have corrected him a few times saying that those are not two boys, but two girls, but he has his own ideas. Actually, on looking at this picture, the one with the sunglasses is possibly a boy, its hard to tell. The two boys often fill in for dog when he is on one of his adventures, so they do a lot of the same things as dog. They take baths, eat graham crackers, drive Diego's car and helicopter and sometimes take naps, with their own blankets in the guest bedroom.





He's telling the toys things in these pictures. Its shoulder to shoulder communication if you know what I mean.






This on of Sam is a little older but its funny to me because he got a hold of Gabe's toy and was totally loving it, until Gabe noticed and took it away. Apparently, we lost one of his socks too.


Halloween pictures are coming soon! Gabe is a pirate and Sam is a parrot, his sidekick.

3 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

I laughed so hard at the toy pics. This is so funny and Sam and the jumbo gun I've never seen ,where have you been hiding that toy!! The sunglass one is definitely a girl (purple flip-flops)!

7:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is awesome that you are starting your own business! The website looks great. I wish you the best of luck.

Cathy

12:34 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Nice new photo on your website!! Good job Stephen!

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home