Oh no Sam! What are you doing!
So Sam is crawling now. He is going to be 5 months old tommorow. He's been able to get where he wants to go with a hybrid army crawl/roll thing but as of today he is up on his hands a knees. I'm so glad that he is a happy baby and interested in the world around him but on the inside I'm saying "wait, not yet!" Ha ha! Gabe didn't crawl until he was 7 months old. Seven blissful months of him staying where I put him. Ha!







5 Comments:
Nice drool marks. He's like Andretti. Looks like Gabe won't need a dog with Tabe drooling everywhere.
Erin Aaronson
I can tell they are starting to act like brothers, In a year they will really be acting like brothers. Good thing you've had a lot of experience dealing with brothers, gretchen.
William "Engineer of Destruction" Maddox
It looks like a pretty mean stare down in the 4th picture down! I wonder how long it'll be before he decides to start walking like big brother!?
ariel
Awwwww...!
I love the drool! Dee is right,AWWW.
I know you are having fun with the 2boys. ENJOY robin
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home