Dirt Moutain
So we have Dirt Mountain in our front yard now. We got a new sewer line. Gabe is thrilled with the improvement to our yard. He played on Dirt Mountain all day, only taking a break for lunch and a nap. He had trucks on Dirt Mountain and he was also able to supervise the men who were working with a backhoe next door from his perch. Sam and I watched Gabe. I worked on some things in the yard but then I remembered that I don't like getting sweaty or dirty so I just watched Gabe and played with Sam. And took pictures.

He also found this stick and wanted me to take his picture with it. He showed it to Sam and then carried it around in the yard for quite a while. Thrilling, I know.


Poor Sam, he just really has no hair and no signs of getting any anytime soon.This pictures are from last week when it was raining, we had a pajama day (or two).


So sweet, but unfortunately, this brotherly love turned into head butting not long after this. Wait, maybe head butting = brotherly love.


2 Comments:
Your boys are so beautiful! I'd love to invite you guys to Prestyn's 3rd birthday next month - I've misplaced your email could you send me a quick message at michelleribbing@yahoo.com please :)
Robin loves all the pictures of the boys, time for some new ones. you are getting as bad as Dee. Robin/Nana
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home