I know grandmothers.... It was a little too high for this Mama too, but as the only woman in the house, I am often overruled. Also, I laid in the grass to take that picture and it wasn't as high as it seems. Not that that makes you feel any better!
We're currently looking into these accusations of child throwing/abuse. We will be contacting you in the near future regarding your careless use of the 'Jumping Real High' clause in your parental contract. According to our records you don't have a 'Jumping' rider in the aforementioned contract, so we could be forced to put your children under the protection of the state should we have any further evidence of real high jumping.
11 Comments:
That baby is way too high for a grandmother to be happy with! Cute pictures. Robin
Ditto that Robin.
Nana
I know grandmothers.... It was a little too high for this Mama too, but as the only woman in the house, I am often overruled. Also, I laid in the grass to take that picture and it wasn't as high as it seems. Not that that makes you feel any better!
That is a very neat picture Miss Camera Pro! Will you hire out for Travel and Lodging??
LOVE the picture:)
I love looking at your pictures! They are SO good...your boys are just adorable!
ps. what kind of camera do you have? :)
Great pictures Gretchen! Those boys are precious!
Laura - I have a Canon Rebel xti.
Thanks for the comments! :)
We're currently looking into these accusations of child throwing/abuse. We will be contacting you in the near future regarding your careless use of the 'Jumping Real High' clause in your parental contract. According to our records you don't have a 'Jumping' rider in the aforementioned contract, so we could be forced to put your children under the protection of the state should we have any further evidence of real high jumping.
Thank you,
Roger Rogerson
AR. Dept of Human Services
The above comment reeks of Topher Tophersonism
Chris Christopherson you are way obvious! I think you are just jealous that you can't jump real high. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home