Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Maddox Family



















Okay I have all the ones I took mostly uploaded to Flickr! Here they are. http://www.flickr.com/photos/28395642@N03/
These are smaller sized files, if anyone wants some to develop, let me know and I will email you the developable sized ones.






4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What fun that was! Even Wilma Girl had an important position in this grand affair. Thank you for the pictures!

Nana

6:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for capturing the weekend gretchen! I like the one with you and gabe the best!
Ariel

8:53 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I impressed the dog made the photo shoot!! Looks like a great time!!

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG...you cut your hair and you look like your MOM! Too cute! You probably actually cut it long ago but that is what happens with long distance friends... :( Looks like y'all had fun!

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home