posted by Steve&Gretchen at 12:35 PM
what a cute family! I am so glad we got together last weekend. I think I miss you guys more now that I saw everyone. I can't wait to see the rest of this pics.Ariel
Looks like a great 4th!!! What a nice looking family, did I not see Mr Nasty??????Happy late 4th hope you and all your men are having a great summer! Come to Mesquite, we could all go to Temple???? Robin
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
2 Comments:
what a cute family! I am so glad we got together last weekend. I think I miss you guys more now that I saw everyone. I can't wait to see the rest of this pics.
Ariel
Looks like a great 4th!!! What a nice looking family, did I not see Mr Nasty??????
Happy late 4th hope you and all your men are having a great summer!
Come to Mesquite, we could all go to Temple???? Robin
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home