Monday, June 09, 2008

From Today

I guess I'm on a picture taking kick lately.



This might be his baby dedication picture, if I don't take another one I like better between now and then.


This is Sam's Lovey blanket. When I give it to him, he gets excited and starts kicking and talking to it. He rubs it on his face and tries to eat it! So so cute! I was hoping it would be for going to sleep and help him calm down but so far he thinks it is a riot and gets the opposite of settled and sleepy when he gets the lovey. I always wanted Gabe to have a blankie but he never really had a preference.

I've been on a mission to get a certain picture of Sam sleeping while he is still young enough to be portable to the location of my choice. This was a try, but its not it, I'm still going to try again.

Gabe is a total turkey and is tired of all the picture taking this week.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the pictures of the boys are all great gretchen!
I haven't forgotten to put up the ones we took while we were there. Yesterday was the first time I have been on facebook since we've been back and I didn't have the camera! I'll try to do it soon.
We had a great time with you guys - hope to see you soon!
Sarah

7:13 PM  
Blogger Mitzi said...

These are great! I wish I was on a picture taking kick with my own kids!!! You are inspiring me!

8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ariel says I have to hang out with you guys on July 4th....phooey. Guess me and Turkey Sandwich will have to go play with the dog and let all you adults do adult stuff.

Uncle Topher

6:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gretchen: I love seeing how the boys are changing. What handsome men they are!
Robin

9:08 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Love the one for his dedication, I think you should use it!!!

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home