posted by Steve&Gretchen at 10:18 AM
That's my boy!Nana
Some days are diamonds, some days are stones.BOBO
I can't get over how much he looks like his daddy here... not so much in the ones where he is upset, but the happy one.
Pa, I think that saying makes a little more sense like"Some days are diamonds, some days are coals."Funny kid.Wubb
he's probably afraid the camera will steal his soul. Just like John Johnerson.Ariel
John Johnerson apparently has too much time on his hands. Maybe he needs a job.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
6 Comments:
That's my boy!
Nana
Some days are diamonds, some days are stones.
BOBO
I can't get over how much he looks like his daddy here... not so much in the ones where he is upset, but the happy one.
Pa, I think that saying makes a little more sense like
"Some days are diamonds, some days are coals."
Funny kid.
Wubb
he's probably afraid the camera will steal his soul. Just like John Johnerson.
Ariel
John Johnerson apparently has too much time on his hands. Maybe he needs a job.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home