Hairbrushes. We are against them.

Hairbrushing. We say no.
Frizzy, yet plastered to my head. Only a very few can have hair that does this.
Stephen was on call today, but we went out as a family this morning anyway. It was perfect weather to be outside, it felt like spring. Stephen got a few calls while we were out, but he was able to stay with us until we went back home for naps. *Thank you central arkansas for being careful with your eyeballs this morning.*
I know a few of you (Dave) have trouble with the word eyeball and I apologize for using that word twice. I'll stop now.
The fact that Gabe has transparent eyebrows makes it hard to tell, but he is raising one eyebrow at me here. It cracks me up.

They look like they are posing, but actually Stephen is retrieving his pager, which Gabe stole while he was returning a page on his cell phone. and then tried to drop in the aquarium. I did nothing to help. I just documented the events as the official photographer.
Both of these photographs are of the same side. You can't really appreciate the messiness without a 360 view. The other side was completely flattened to his head. 

5 Comments:
I am against hairbrushing and haircuts too. (I've gone 7 months without one now.) It must run in the family. Your hair looks good unbrushed, Gabes looks even better.
that was from me...ariel
I was laughing so hard about the hairbrushing, or lack of, that Aaron called from the other room "are you ok?" What a cool mom Gabe and Sam have! Sara
Thanks Sara - Its good to know someone thinks I'm somewhat funny. I'm thinking my hairbrushing moratorium has gone on so long that everyone took this post seriously.
All your pictures are great! It really shows off the boys. Both of them are really growing fast. Sam needs a hat. Poor kid his ears are cold. What cute kids. Keep it up!
Robin
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home