Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas!

We had a great Christmas! I hope you all did too. Here are a few pictures from our week.



Opening presents on Christmas morning. Gabe sharing with Sam!


Winding down at the end of the day.



Sweet little feet hanging out of a high chair.
Gabe and Aunt Ariel building a gingerbread house. (Thanks to the Penick's! :) )


Just one! Gabe wanted to "give the house a kiss" and pieces of candy went missing every time he did. ;)


Sam didn't get to help with the gingerbread house this year.

Hanging out with Wub and Co.

Back at home! Sam just started walking this week. He can do a few steps at a time before he goes down.

Maddox's and Ward's and Davis' I love you all!

4 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Merry Christmas to you too!! Love you Gretch!!!

9:14 PM  
Blogger SarahM said...

Gretchen, I LOVE the family collage! It's perfect! So great to see you guys at Christmas!
Let me know what weekend you want Peter and I to watch the boys.
-Sarah

10:34 AM  
Blogger Peter said...

Yes, I am the Pyro of the family

12:14 PM  
Blogger Mitzi said...

These are great and I'm SOOO glad you actually did the house! I love the collage of your fam!

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home