Enjoying the weather
After two days of rain, the boys and I really enjoyed being outside again today. Dog has been having adventures lately, he got some buddies at Christmas. I'll have to document some of his adventures soon!
With no double stroller and a whiny almost three year old two blocks from home, I improvised. It was definitely good exercise.
Fortunately, he got bored pretty quickly and decided walking was much more big boyish.
Back lighting - a photography technique I've been reading about and wanted to practice. I think its more effective on someone with hair. :) But, if you look just above the left ear I think there's a bit of hair substantial enough to show up in a photo.
I can't believe he will be three in just a few weeks!
Fortunately, he got bored pretty quickly and decided walking was much more big boyish.
Back lighting - a photography technique I've been reading about and wanted to practice. I think its more effective on someone with hair. :) But, if you look just above the left ear I think there's a bit of hair substantial enough to show up in a photo.
I can't believe he will be three in just a few weeks!


1 Comments:
Your blog is so cute. I am totally going to become a regular visitor!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home