posted by Steve&Gretchen at 11:51 AM
Chubbs looks like he is enjoying life... what a cute baby boy , but then I may be a little biased.Love Nana
You can't help but smile at that sweet, chubby baby...Cathy
Oh, he is adorable! I can't believe you have two now! They are both beautiful little boys! Kristie Vaughan Edwards
What an angel. He is so healthy and beautiful! What a blessing.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
Chubbs looks like he is enjoying life... what a cute baby boy , but then I may be a little biased.
Love Nana
You can't help but smile at that sweet, chubby baby...
Cathy
Oh, he is adorable! I can't believe you have two now! They are both beautiful little boys!
Kristie Vaughan Edwards
What an angel. He is so healthy and beautiful! What a blessing.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home