Monday, May 19, 2008

They love each other!

Sam was watching Gabe playing in the living room this morning. He seemed to really enjoy watching him, so I put him on the floor so he could get a closer look.

Gabe brought him some toys to look at. He got all his favorites, one at a time and told Sam, "I be right back, Baby Tabe." every time he left.He brought his medical kit. He put one set of stethoscopes on Sam and the other on himself! So so cute! Sam loved it! This is so sweet to me, I think it will be so cute when Sam (or Tabe) can play back.







Then Gabe said "I put hat on Baby Tabe" and I said "No, Sam does not need that hat, it is too big." so he gave me this oh so pitiful look. Poor Gabe, his mom is so mean.
He wore the "hat" himself and was satisfied. (I won!)

Gabe was calling Sam Tabe this morning, but he has been calling him Sam more often. (big sigh of relief) So, we don't have to concede to the will of our two year old and change Sam's name.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gretchen,

I don't understand why you woudn't want Sam to wear such a cool hat? I mean, plastic buckets are so in right now. Maybe he could wear the mini version, the plastic glad container. I've seen Gabe sport it in previous pictures.

This group cracked me up, they are so cute together!
Ariel

1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That little one had to have come from the Cabbage Patch Kids section.

BOBO IS KING

7:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is too cute! I think Daddy is going to have to get a framed picture on those two with their stethoscopes for this office one day.

Cathy

6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gabriel is such a good Big Brother. I bet his is teaching "Tabe" all kinds of good things. I love Gabe's hats! He is definitely a man of style.

7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like Gabriel is on his way to be a DR. God bless you! Well maybe he will be a clown, looks like he can do both! You guys have 2 really good looking boys! Robin

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home