Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Meet Dog

We have a new friend at our house. You may have met him if you've been to visit recently. His name is "Dog". He's Gabe's friend. Here he is.
Gabe has lengthy discussions with Dog. He has put Dog in time out before. Yesterday, Dog had to shut the refrigerator door after we got some juice out. Dog watches out the window for the garbage truck on Wednesdays. Dog gives the baby kisses. Dog plays with puzzles.Here is Dog playing in the sandbox. He eats lunch with Gabe.
He takes a bath.
Here is Dog again. You might wonder if this is Dog in time out.Nope, that would be Dog wearing a hat, according to Gabe.

Dog also takes naps and has to be put to bed at night. At bedtime, Gabe told Dog the other day "I love dog, so much."



6 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

This is too funny!! I love it!!

6:56 PM  
Blogger Mitzi said...

That is hysterical!! I love that you captured that. What fun.

8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's the best kind of dog to have, a plastic one! I am glad Gabe has found a friend to play with. Very cute!

Aunt Ariel

9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know that the Blackwells think...it must be time for a real Dog!! :)

That is too cute! I love his imagination.

7:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gaba has the BEST dog I have seen in along time. That is what Max needs!
Robin

8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so funny! At least it's more practical for dog to eat, bathe and get dirty with him since he can just be thrown in the sink and washed (stuffed animals start to stink really quickly :)

Cathy

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home