Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Gabe's Hat

Gabe has a new hat. He has been wearing this hat all day, except during naps. Here are some pictures of him wearing it and some pictures of Sam also.








Gabe is continuing to adjust to being a brother. I think he has figured out that Sam is here to stay. I took them to the playground today and Sam was crying it the car. Gabe told him "Don't cry Baby Tabe, we're going park!" He prounounces Sam "Tabe" which is pretty far from Sam but he was calling him baby Gabe when we first brought him home so we're getting closer!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gretchen,

You should have let Gabe name the baby. I kind of like Tabe. It has unique ring to it. I think it should stick. Gabe and Tabe.

Aunt Ariel

6:37 PM  
Blogger Mitzi said...

So Sweet! Love the hat and love the new pics of Sam. Two precious boys!

7:20 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I love the yawning pic. of baby Tabe!! So adorable, baby yawns are the best. He is really changing already!! See you tonight.

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gretchen: You and Stephen have two great looking boys! Tell Gabe the hat is perfect, I think Max might need one! Sam looks like a doll, I hope you are finding time to enjoy all the moments! Think of you all often, lots of love.Robin

8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need a "glow worm" picture of Tabe like Gabe had when he was a baby in his glow worm PJ's.

- Mattel
Makers of Glow Worm, and lead painted toys.

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home