posted by Steve&Gretchen at 11:34 AM
What handsome boys! I love the picture of the two of them on the previous post...Sam looks like he's telling you how it is.Cathy
I think Gabe has been hitting the "sippy cup" a little hard judging by those pictures. First the violence with the blocks, then passing out with the cup in his hand. We'll help you set up an intervention.Uncle Topher
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
2 Comments:
What handsome boys! I love the picture of the two of them on the previous post...Sam looks like he's telling you how it is.
Cathy
I think Gabe has been hitting the "sippy cup" a little hard judging by those pictures. First the violence with the blocks, then passing out with the cup in his hand. We'll help you set up an intervention.
Uncle Topher
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home