Saturday, March 22, 2008

Pictures from this week

I thought I would post a little update about our family while I have a few minutes. Here are some pictures from our first days at home with Sam.... Sam's birth annoucement is in the post below.





Sam has had some issues with jaundice so he is naked to get some sunlight. Don't worry, he isn't cold, I had the heat blowing on him...How does Gabe like being a brother? Hmmmm.... that isn't his pacifier and he has never taken one before this. Really, he is doing so well and has been really happy. He is mad at me in this picture because I wouldn't let him go outside while the easter bunny was hiding eggs.
The easter bunny

6 Comments:

Blogger The Nelson Family said...

Congratulations guys!!! What a sweetie! Sam is the cutest Easter bunny I've ever seen!

5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like Gabe found an easter egg early! Cute pics, Sam looks like he is doing good. I can't wait to come visit again!

Ariel

6:37 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

They look adorable!! Looks like you guys had fun hunting eggs today.

6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a happy family you all have,the boys are so cute! Mommie and Daddy did good. Robin

6:52 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Congratulations! Very happy for y'all! Looks like you had a nice Easter. Very complete :)

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! You're amazing, Gretchen! So sorry we couldn't visit this past weekend - hopefully soon! I'm dying to see all of you! Know that we're praying for you all!
Sarah

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home