Sweet Brothers
Today, when Gabe woke up from his nap I guess he was in a lovey mood. He asked to hold Baby Tabe, which he hasn't asked me before. We let him hold him, with careful supervision of Stephen right next to him and he was so sweet. He was kissing Sam and rubbing his head. It is so sweet to see him loving his brother and he was so gentle and careful. The pictures are a little blurry, I just quickly ran and got the camera, I wish they were better.







8 Comments:
Maybe this baby brother thing will work out after all.
BoBo
This is the sweetest thing ever!!
Baby Tabe looks really healthy! He is so big. These are so sweet, you will have to save them and show them to Sam and Gabe when they are older and being mean to each other like brothers do!
I love you!
Ariel
Gretchen - they're adorable! It's killing me that I haven't got to see you all yet! Hopefully soon!
Love you guys!
Sarah
Both boys are absolutely beautiful and precious as can be!!!!
Looks like Bubba's are going to be best of BUDs!!! Too Cute. Robinl
WOW. what a kodak moment.precious! love me some gabe and tabe :)
What special pictures that you will treasure forever! Great work!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home