posted by Steve&Gretchen at 6:47 PM
Ahhhh, so cute! I like the faces he makes at you! He is so coy! Happy Birthday Gabe!
ps that was Aunt Ariel
I love the second one of him doing his "smile" too cute!! Can't wait to see him eating Berbay Cake! Amanda
very cute. i actually like it when he attempts a smile :) how is everything going?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
Ahhhh, so cute! I like the faces he makes at you! He is so coy! Happy Birthday Gabe!
ps that was Aunt Ariel
I love the second one of him doing his "smile" too cute!! Can't wait to see him eating Berbay Cake! Amanda
very cute. i actually like it when he attempts a smile :) how is everything going?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home