Merry Christmas
Hi Everyone!

Playing!

Having fun with my Daddy!

Eating animal crackers with Beebo!

William should be more careful about where he leaves his phone when I'm around...
And his wallet...
Gabe really doesn't appreciate family pictures.

Christmas Card


Christmas Card

I haven't updated our blog in a long time! Merry Christmas to everyone! Here is our Christmas card for everyone we didn't get one to. I'm sorry, I will do better next year. I'm not known for my organizational skills! Gabe has been enjoying the Christmas season so far. Stephen and I are excited for Christmas this year because he will understand how fun it is! Merry Christmas! I will post more pictures later!





4 Comments:
YEAH! New pictures! I can not believe how much Gabriel has grown and changed...especially in the 6 months since we left. But then, what should I expect!??! Love you all and miss you! Merry Christmas from Dee Jeff and Max!
Merry Christmas Gretchen, Stephen and Gretchen! How did the book go over?
love you!
Ariel
Since Aunt Ariel leaves you out Gabe, I wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas Turkey Sandwich!! Looks like Christmas was fun in America. Here in Canada they don't celebrate as much.
Uncle Topher
I didn't know you guys were having another baby! Congratulations!
Sarah
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home