posted by Steve&Gretchen at 9:18 PM
I miss you guys so much!
Neat blog. Great photos! Our family blog is text heavy, but then again, I'm a writer. Check it out at bohemian.typepad.com/williamsfamilylife/.My FamilyLife blog is familylifeculturewatch.com.See you next Sunday.Scott and Ellie
I like the slide the books under the door game too, but the library isn't too keen on me losing all of their books. If only I could get them out of there. At least he wasn't trying to tear them this time.Uncle Topher
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
I miss you guys so much!
Neat blog. Great photos! Our family blog is text heavy, but then again, I'm a writer. Check it out at bohemian.typepad.com/williamsfamilylife/.
My FamilyLife blog is familylifeculturewatch.com.
See you next Sunday.
Scott and Ellie
I like the slide the books under the door game too, but the library isn't too keen on me losing all of their books. If only I could get them out of there. At least he wasn't trying to tear them this time.
Uncle Topher
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home