Pumpkin Patch
Gabe and I went to the Pumpkin Patch today with Amanda and Kennedy. Gabe wasn't as excited about being there as I was. Mainly because he felt annoyed by the fact that I wanted him to sit cutely and quietly while I took pictures. I did get a few pictures when he wasn't scowling at me or trying to get away...




He wanted nothing to do with this.
Give him a snack, maybe he'll stay up there for a second.
Nope.
The wagons were fun.




He wanted nothing to do with this.
Give him a snack, maybe he'll stay up there for a second.
Nope.
The wagons were fun.





3 Comments:
Cute! I can't wait to see you guys!
Ariel
So good! He is so handsome and you did a great job, even if he wasn't very keen on the picture thing. I'm telling you girl...you must start making some $. You have an eye!!
I had a great time, even if Ariel didn't have the best Sunday, but hey at least we got to stay a little later. Too bad we spent the whole time traveling. We'll have to come for a weekend where we aren't having to do anything.
Uncle Topher
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home