Friday, February 09, 2007

The big boy

Here are a few new pictures of Gabriel from this week. He is walking so good and doing so many new things. I've been giggling at him lately because he is developing a sense of humor, which it seems is one that only he understands. For example, one day this week he was sitting in his highchair and cracking up. I went to investigate and all he was doing was squeezing some cheese in his little fist until it squirted out between his fingers. Another time when I was cleaning his hands and face with a washcloth he thought that was funny. I love seeing this aspect of his little personality developing, who would have thought that cheese was so funny? Here he is playing with some sand which was fun until he found some rocks in it and wanted to taste them.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Silly Gabriel! I wish I could wear a cool sweat suit like him! Nice pics sister.

Goya

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home