Today, one year ago, we took Gabriel home from the hospital! I can't believe how quickly this year has gone by. He had a good first birthday and enjoyed the cake and playing with his new truck. It is so cute to see what a little person he has become, we love him so much!
3 Comments:
Happy Birthday Gabriel! Hard to believe it's already been a year!
I love the pic of him holding Steven's finger.
Happy Birthday Day Gabriel! Big #1!!! You are so big. Get ready to teach Max all your tricks!!
Gretchen the slideshow is AMAZING! I just think that you are so great a taking pictures - you should be confident about it! We're thinking about coming down sometime soon so maybe we'll get to see you guys!
Looks like Gabe had a pretty good birthday. Can't believe he's a year old already. I remember when Peter got the call...
-Sarah
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home