Where are we going?
Today was the day to find out where we are matching! Although we had worried about how to rank our list in the beginning after some prayer and a lot of thinking we just gave it all to God. Last night when we were talking about all of the possibilities of programs we could match at, we both said that no matter where we went, we would be excited and together and that nothing would change that. Giving this decision to Him made us feel such a peace about where we would end up. Somehow, in my mind I was guessing God would be sending us somewhere else. That it would have a set of challenges that would include moving away from our friends and family and learning a new city. We got a call at 7:41 this morning and I listened to Stephen's end of the conversation with a mixture of excitement and anxiety. The program is...
We are so excited! Knowing that we had just let this decision go makes our reaction so easy. There is no wondering if we made the right choice, if we should have considered more possibilities. We are where we are supposed to be. I praise God for the friends we have here, the comfort of knowing our city, the teaching we get, the closeness of our families. There are so many good things about Little Rock I can't even list them all. So here we are and here we stay!
We are so excited! Knowing that we had just let this decision go makes our reaction so easy. There is no wondering if we made the right choice, if we should have considered more possibilities. We are where we are supposed to be. I praise God for the friends we have here, the comfort of knowing our city, the teaching we get, the closeness of our families. There are so many good things about Little Rock I can't even list them all. So here we are and here we stay!

6 Comments:
WE ARE VERY HAPPY!!! (in case anyone was wondering)
The Conway family
Yay Stephen! I am happy for the Davis fam. It will be easier for me to come visit you guys in Little Rock!
A
Congratulations! That's awesome Steven! I'm so excited for you, Gretchen & Gabe.
Congratulations!! It is such a good feeling to just know where you are going to be for the next few years. I'm excited you get to stay at UAMS!!!
Gretchen...did you work some of your magic on that picture??
Yes, notice it says where medicine and STEPHEN live! Hee hee
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home