Thursday, November 30, 2006

10 months old!

I haven't posted in a while and Stephen is out of town and Gabriel is taking a nice long nap, so I thought I would put up some new pictures. We had a nice Thanksgiving week, and a busy one! Gabriel liked the turkey and dressing and tried some of everything at his Granny and Pop pop's house on Thanksgiving day. Then we went to Hardy to see the Maddox family and had a great time, visiting and playing with everyone. Peter and Sarah announced their engagement and we are so exicited for them! Gabriel is 10 months old today! Wow, I can't believe his first birthday is just around the corner.

Here is a picture of him kissing his only and favorite cousin, Avery!
A couple of Peter and Sarah. They are so sweet! One of Gabriel and I that Stephen took.
This is just a random one from this month, I took it a few weeks ago. I seem to never be able to catch him smiling except for when he doesn't notice me. This is one of Gabriel yesterday. He has been sick with a stomach bug for the past few days. It was so sad, we felt so bad for him, he wasn't able to keep any food down and was just miserable. After five outfits, I just left him half naked. Poor baby. He seems to be feeling lots better today!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are the best ever... these photos capture the moment for sure

4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gretchen - the pictures are great! We had a good time seeing you all on Sunday.
Poor Gabriel! I hope he gets well soon!
Thank you for your kindness to me and for being so welcoming. I feel blessed to be a part of the Maddox family.
Have a good rest of the week!
-Sarah

11:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gretchen
loved the top picture
my suggested caption: "relax, baby, we're only first cousins and this IS arkansas!
love guy

7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Gretchen -
Sure have enjoyed having Steve here. Now we're just looking forward to having you and Gabriel here, too! Hang in there - all of this matching business will be over soon. Hope we get to see you before too long -

Lesley

7:26 PM  
Blogger Steve&Gretchen said...

Sarah, We are so glad you are part of us! Thanks for marrying my brother. ;)
Gretchen

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home