Recent Pictures
This little photography addiction I have is becoming excessive. I wanted to take some pictures today and as I was dressing Gabriel I was thinking I have pictures in almost every outfit I thought about putting on him! So, more onsie and pj pictures. We like to be comfortable in the Davis household. Sharing more of my addiction.
So big!

I love his smallness compared to the chair. I also love how neatly he is sitting.
Busy little feet.
A moody look.
And he's done.
PS. He did not fall out of the chair. He was climbing down, which he has just learned how to do. Its so funny to watch because he is very careful and deliberate about it




9 Comments:
You are so good at this! These picutures are beautiful! You should think of doing it as more than a hobby. Plus, Gabe is such a good model. Is that the "blue steel" look in the 3rd picture?
Ariel
I meant in the 4th picture!
Yes that is the "blue steel" look. He has been studying modeling intensely prior to this shoot. :)
You are so funny!
Gretchen
His pictures bring a smile to my heart....Someone told me that having a grand child is like falling in love again. I didn't know it was going to be like falling in love every day.
Bebow
Gretchen...I love these shots! I'm so impressed! You really should get into this more.
The pictures are so cute! You are so good Gretchen!
Hope things are going well for you all!
I forgot to sign my name on that last "anonymous said..." - it's from me, Sarah. :-)
Gretchen, I think he looks so much like you in that first picture. However, he looks so much like Stephen in the "moody" picture. He is getting so big and I can't believe he is almost a year old and climbing down from chairs!
Aunt Cathy
Look at that long luxurious hippy hair.
Chris
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home