Monday, December 11, 2006

Same Bed, Same Baby

What a difference time makes!

5 weeks
101/2 months



More from Tonight...

I added these two from tonight, after his bath. He is so funny and dramatic sometimes. He was just yelling and really telling me something. He loves to "talk" with his hands. He has done some funny things the last few days. Yesterday, he shook his head no-no at me when it was time to get dressed. It was so funny, but I tried not to laugh, I know he will be learning that word well! I guess that also means he comprehends the meaning of no-no. Then later in the day, he was investigating behind the TV stand and thought he would stick his head between it and the wall. His head went through the space pretty easy, but not so much on the getting out. Those ears can just really be in the way sometimes. I love seeing his little personality develop.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gretchen,

These pics are great! You are getting really talented. I wonder who he gets the bossiness from? So funny that he said no no to you!

Love, Ariel

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think based on that last picture that he might grow up to be a Baptist preacher. What big personalities these little ones have!

Cathy

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cathy, that is so funny, he does look like he is "telling it" doesn't he!

Ariel - I have no idea what you are talking about with bossiness!

Gretchen

6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pop says, I know something of the bossiness that Gretchen might be prone to.

Bebo

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home