Tuesday, September 12, 2006

But where are the pictures of Gabe?

I know. Shocking! No pictures of Gabriel in the last post. Just in case you are feeling deprived, Here they are!

William's lizard got loose and we couldn't find him. Gabriel is a master lizard catcher, but only when he wears this hat. Little know fact.

He does eat the fleas when he finds them.

Gabe got tired of the carseat. I know its unconvential but he is a genius baby. Don't worry, I worked the pedals.

Beebo, you were wondering why everything seemed blurry...

What can I get next?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pics Gretch! I like the first one where Gabriel has on his safari gear!

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe he'll be the next crocodile hunter with that hat and those mad lizard hunting skills. Then again I am a little biased towards the boy.

Daddy

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone needs to report his mama for letting G-saurus drive a car, his daddy would never let him do that.

4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

these are awesome! he is so beautiful...haven't seen him in so long.

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that last one was from me...

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO cute as always--I am so glad I can look in from afar.

Love
Katie

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No new pictures = sad

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home