Back to Normal
Stephen finally made it home! We are so glad to have things back to normal! Gabriel got an "Oklahoma Treat" which is this little push car. He thinks it is so fun! He really isn't big enough to push it by himself yet but I think he gets the concept. He will pull up and hang on to it and start pushing but he doesn't take any steps so we have to save him from doing a face plant every time. He is getting to be such a little ham. Its really hard to take pictures of him these days because as soon as he notices that I have the camera he starts working on trying to get it. We went to see my family over last weekend since it was one of the rare occasions where everyone was going to be there. We seized the opportunity to have a family picture!







2 Comments:
I look like a HOBO Here
C Dub.
What?! no you don't, there's no blood on you.
G
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home