Reasons Why
Dear Daddy
A baby boy can change a lot in a month! Since you will be home next week, I wanted to show you all the reasons why things have and will be changing at home.
1. The reason why my mattress is on the lowest level in my crib.
A baby boy can change a lot in a month! Since you will be home next week, I wanted to show you all the reasons why things have and will be changing at home.
1. The reason why my mattress is on the lowest level in my crib.

2. The reason why you have to move your stereo equipment.
Apparently, to an almost 8 month old, No does not mean no. NO doesn't mean no either.

3. The reason why we can't keep this shelf with these dishes on it.

Foolishly, Mama thought removing the dishes on the bottom shelf would be good enough.
4. The reason why you should come home soon.

I am pure joy, beautiful, healthy and active. And I'm learning and growing so much every day! We miss you and can't wait until Friday!
We love you Daddy!
Gabriel and Gretchen


4 Comments:
Gabriel,
I am going to be home as soon as I can.
Love, Daddy
Talk about guilt trip! Poor Stephen, I know he can't wait to come home!
Ahh.. he is adorable! Dad is going to have his hands full when he gets back! This was too cute, I almost cried!
Kristie
That is perhaps the cutest thing ever!
Katie
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home