Wednesday, October 18, 2006

The king of our forest


We took some pictures of Gabriel in his Halloween costume today. I said I wasn't going to buy one for him because I knew he would only wear it for a few minutes and it seemed like a waste, but they were so cute when we went to look at them! He is a lion, it is so cute! He got sweaty and irritated after about five minutes in the 75 degree weather but he was a ferocious and curious lion for those few minutes. Stephen and I also realized that we have never let him play outside on the ground before! Gasp! We are such new paranoid parents and Gabriel is already a city baby. He was very uncertain about what to do at first but then he warmed up and started sticking sticks and leaves in his mouth.

My Little Cub


I'm outta here now Interesting things are outside

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's so cute!! I think he's grown even since the last time I saw him...not too long ago! Hope you all are doing well!
-Sarah

7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hilarious! He looks just like Stephen in the last one. I can't wait to see him!

Aunt Ariel

6:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute, oh I mean...handsome and courageous lion. The pictures of him crawling around with that big lion head crack me up.

Aunt Cathy

12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! He is so adorable...I love the costume Gretchen!!

I miss you lots and hope you are doing well!

Can you do lunch sometime next week--Tuesday or Thursday?

I can come there and bring food!!

Also, I am moving into a new place. I want you to come over and see it sometime. I miss you greatly!!!!!!!

Hugs and Kissesxoxo
Stac

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home