Looking for the perfect gift?
Gabe has come up with a great gift idea, for children of all ages. He had no adult help in putting together this toy and innovatively designed it while I was vacuuming. Its economical, which is going to be really helpful for many families. We're going to put together some kits to sell. Included are 1 (one) jumbo package of toilet paper, 1 (one) flapswatter and 1 (one) size 2T buzz lightyear underpants *subject to availability*. If you would like to place an advanced order for next Christmas, or that summer birthday coming up, just let us know and we will reserve a kit for you. Sam has also participated in this project, serving as director of testing and marketing.
Although still in his apprenticeship, we fine his insight on product development invaluable.
Here are some action pictures to help you better decide if this is the right gift for you. Pricing set by Gabe: $11 o'clock.
Although still in his apprenticeship, we fine his insight on product development invaluable.
Here are some action pictures to help you better decide if this is the right gift for you. Pricing set by Gabe: $11 o'clock.
"Brother, I find you fascinating."
"I like where you are going with this. Lets try something with the flapswatter. Maybe a dance?"

"Love it! "
" Did you know Mama is taking pictures of you?"
Yep, no fewer than 20 pictures so far. Too late for remorse Gabe. 
"I find you to be moderately to extremely weird. Its what I love most about you, brother."


7 Comments:
Okay...this one is priceless!
That's my boy!
Nana
Gretchen - that is hilarious! They are absolutely adorable.
This is so great, what imagination3560 (Caleb typed those #'s) Gabe's future wife will so appreciate these!!!
a ha ha ha ha ! I'd like to place an order.
Ariel
This comment has been removed by the author.
yeah, I'm gonna need an advanced order too.
That hair looks a little long, no wonder he's wearing underware on his head. You hippies let that hair get long and it affects their whole attitude. A nice high and tight military cut will fix everything
Uncle "Sir Yes Sir" Topher
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home