Thursday, February 19, 2009

A little Zoo Fun







I love watching Gabe walk! He was talking to himself and sort of dancing around. He makes my heart smile.






Enough hair to show up, even on a sunny day! Sam enjoyed the zoo a lot more than I thought he would. He was fascinated by the animals, and he liked the flamingos here. Gabe insisted the flamingos were chickens. He thinks he is always right.










6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's right you know.

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He gets that "I think I am right" from his mom, and maybe even Nana

David Davidson

3:52 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

ha! pink chickens. :) makes me smile.

4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thinks he is always right. Wow, where did he get that?

I like the pics!
Love Ariel

7:13 AM  
Blogger Mitzi said...

So precious!

9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what fun!!! Robin

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home