Gabriel got his first haircut today. He did so good, he thought the whole thing was a little strange but he didn't wiggle or cry. It was definitely harder on me than him, because now he looks so old...
Before...

I'm so glad he still has curls in the back!!
12 Comments:
Awwww, I think you should never cut it again...! ;) He looked so serious getting it done.
Uhh I believe they call that haircut a "Mullet", or as I like to call it the Missouri Compromise. I tried to get one once, but the hair cutter said their clippers don't cut mullets.
Topher
Aw, this is so cute! I love when new pics are up!
Chris, I love that you leave comments on our blog, you are so funny! By the way, I believe that we all know that the "hair cutter" is Ariel and she is never letting you get a mullet!
give me a head with hair..long beautiful hair....The worried look on his face indicates that he mistrust those with sharp objects.
A wise son...
Bebo
Note to "Topher" Idle hands are the devil's tools. Shouldn't you have a part time job or something to occupy your fertile mind?
Topher's In-laws
Gretchen,
He is so beautiful! I am so impressed with how serious and still he is in the chair! You'll have to share your secret!
Michelle
Hmm, I agree with the wise inlaws. Maybe "topher" should go build me some shelves...
Gabes hair cut turned out great, he looks like a big kid no!
Mullet or not, I think it looks pretty handsome!
Aunt Cathy
I LOVE it! so precious. How have you guys been?
He looks super cute!
So big!! It does make him look older. Glad the curls are still there, too! Look forward to seeing you guys Sunday. It has been too long.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home