posted by Steve&Gretchen at 5:56 PM
Thanks. Things are getting better. It just takes a while.
So cute as always. Found a picture for the contest yet?
Gabriel is already getting so much bigger! We are about to go up to the next size diapers (1s)...they grow so fast. I miss you guys!!!
Man the Blackwells are really excited about bigger diapers, I hope they know bigger messes come with bigger diapers. I like naps too, like uncle like nephew. CuteTopher
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
6 Comments:
Thanks. Things are getting better. It just takes a while.
So cute as always. Found a picture for the contest yet?
Gabriel is already getting so much bigger! We are about to go up to the next size diapers (1s)...they grow so fast. I miss you guys!!!
Gabriel is already getting so much bigger! We are about to go up to the next size diapers (1s)...they grow so fast. I miss you guys!!!
Gabriel is already getting so much bigger! We are about to go up to the next size diapers (1s)...they grow so fast. I miss you guys!!!
Man the Blackwells are really excited about bigger diapers, I hope they know bigger messes come with bigger diapers. I like naps too, like uncle like nephew. Cute
Topher
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home