Hey Gretchen, this is April Goodwin. I found your blog through Michelle's. Your little boy is adorable and your photography is amazing! I have been getting into photography and you make me so jealoys! I hope that everything is going well in Little Rock!
I'm a friend on Kyle and Begina Proctor. I look at your blog at least once a week. When I heard it was time for Channel 7's Kutest Kidz photo contest, I thought of you! You pictures are AWESOME. Just thought you could probably win with some of the ones you have taken. Alison Kerr
5 Comments:
Hey Gretchen, this is April Goodwin. I found your blog through Michelle's. Your little boy is adorable and your photography is amazing! I have been getting into photography and you make me so jealoys! I hope that everything is going well in Little Rock!
Hey, where's the water? Don't worry Gabriel, when aunt Ariel and uncle Chris come to visit we will fill it to the rim and let you dive in!
Cute pictures Gretch!
Cute as always. I miss you kids!
How is it that ievery picture you take look like it belongs in a magazine. He's growing up.
Sarah H
I'm a friend on Kyle and Begina Proctor. I look at your blog at least once a week. When I heard it was time for Channel 7's Kutest Kidz photo contest, I thought of you! You pictures are AWESOME. Just thought you could probably win with some of the ones you have taken.
Alison Kerr
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home