Sunday, August 06, 2006

A day in my Life

Hi everyone, its me, Gabriel. I'm taking over the family blog for a while. I am 6 months old now so I can speak for myself. I thought I would let you in on what it is like to be me... I spend a lot of my time playing with my toys. My favorite things are these rings that my mom gives me. I also really like paper but I hardly ever get to play with it.
I also consider myself a ladies man. Just the other day I was hanging out with this lady in the picture and she thought I was so great! She doesn't mind that I weigh 17 pounds now.
Here I am helping Daddy read the paper and look for a house for us. Dad really appreciates my fine tuned typing skills when he is looking up stuff.
Here I am naked. I spend a lot of time like this. Lately my Mom has been feeding me solid food. It is so hard to keep myself clean with this new way of eating that I don't bother trying. I love it when my Mama takes me for a walk. The outside is so busy, I love to look around and see everything. Sometimes walks make me sleepy too.
After a walk I get thirsty. Luckily my Mom shares her water with me. Drinking out of water bottles is a really fun to me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pics sis! I can tell Gabers has a really exciting life!

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home