Thursday, April 27, 2006

Three Months





Gabriel was 12 weeks old this Tuesday. I can't believe he is three months old already! This was my first week back to work, Tuesday was our first day. I was in the same building as Gabe because I was in a meeting all day, so I got to go visit him a couple of times. He was just fine in daycare. I was worried that he would cry and they wouldn't know how to make him feel better or that he wouldn't eat well, but he was doing great every time I went to see him. The lady that took care of him told Stephen when he picked him up that Gabriel was "solid" and "burped like a man". Its funny, he does burp pretty loud for a baby. This is a picture of tummy time. He hates it and cries unless we get down on the floor with him and talk to him. He's not rolling over yet, but close. He rocks his body to the side and almost gets over! The other picture is our first morning, about to leave for work.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is so precious Gretchen... I bet he is a good baby! Love his blog!!
Kristie Vaughan Edwards

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home