Sunday, July 23, 2006

Our Weekend

We had a really great family weekend! We just hung out and went to the park for lunch on Saturday and Sunday we went to church and then had lunch with my cousins and aunt and uncle. Gabriel got an exersaucer from Carissa and her son Daniel that we are borrowing until the new baby gets here and gets big enough to play with it. By that time, Gabriel is going to probably be scheming on ways to use the exersaucer for trouble, hee hee. Here are some more pictures. I am feeling inspired to update our blog more often since I got my new camera on Thursday. I have been having so much fun experimenting! You can see in the last picture that with the addition of the exersaucer we officially have no floor space left. Stephen had already hurt himself on some furniture in the middle of the night when he went to get Gabriel.The stroller was kicked out of its usual home, my trunk, after an incident involving grocery shopping, forgotten olive oil and 104 degree heat last week. Gabriel and I have created a more challenging obstacle course for him.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home