Thursday, July 06, 2006


Here are some new pictures of Gabriel, working on his newest feats. He wants to hold the spoon and try to feed himself, which can get very messy. He is also sitting up by himself for a few seconds at a time. He also got a new toy that he loves and entertains himself for a few minutes by chewing on all of the attachments to the toys!


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So much cuteness!

7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the beautiful baby! I wish you guys the best.

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fabulous pictures! so cute. love the new toy. :)

8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a joy to see his face...As my computer screen background..he is the first thing I see at work every morning and the last thing as I leave for the day....

Granpa Dale (Beebo)

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home