Thursday, April 20, 2006

Easter Weekend - 11 weeks


We had a really good Easter weekend. We went to Hardy to visit with my family. William and Ariel were home also! Gabriel went to church at hardy for the first time! We haven't visited on a weekend until now. This is our first family Easter picture.

We have been really busy this week! Stephen is working 5am-5pm so he has been pretty beat when he gets home. Gabriel and I have been getting ready for me going back to work and him going to daycare. I had to go to work to get my papers filled out to return next week. I will be going back two days a week. While I was at work, Gabe and I stopped in the daycare. We had taken a tour a few weeks ago but I wanted to stop in unannounced just to check it out. His daycare is right across the street from the building I work in. We looked in the window in his room. Most of the babies were sleeping and a few were playing in bouncy seats. One little girl was getting rocked by the daycare worker. She will have to compete with Gabriel for lap time because he loves to be held and rocked! All the babies looked happy and the workers didn't look too busy or stressed out. That made me feel good. I have only heard good things from the girls at my work who use this daycare and stopping by just confirmed what I had already heard.

We babysat Daniel Benjamin on Wednesday. He is getting so big! It was fun, it gave me a clue about what it would be like to have two. Daniel loved Gabriel. He was being so sweet and hugging him and trying to share his blocks with Gabe. David and Karissa will have their hands full when they have two!

Here's William and Gabe listening to music on the computer this weekend. William was trying to teach Gabriel to play the air drums! :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautful family... gabe will just appreciate you more mama!

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home