
Today was Gabriel's two month checkup at the doctor. He weighs 12 pounds and 4 ounces and was already 23 inches long. I could tell he had really grown a lot because he is already wearing some of his bigger clothes. He had to get his shots too, which hurt his feelings. He did really well, cried a little but was smiling again by the time we got home. You can see his flourescent bandaids in the pictures. He's been a little fussy tonight, but a lot less than I expected. This week he grabbed one of his toys and actually got in his mouth. Stephen and I were so proud. It might have been on accident though, because he couldn't let go...
hee hee... Stephen is working on OB/GYN this month and is on nights this week. He almost got to deliver a baby last night, but the baby was born before he made it into the room. Gabe and I have been pretty bored without him here the last two nights, but it's only for a week. Well, I'm off to watch Lost.
1 Comments:
The greatest gift that one can give to another is a precious child! You both have been truly blessed with this beautiful baby BOY! Enjoy him every second because before you know it they are grown and having families of their own.
Louis and Family
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home